martes, 26 de enero de 2010

Be going to

USES & EXAMPLES


1. To talk about our plans or intentions >  I am going to visit London next holiday.
2. When you are certain that something is going to happen in the future. > Look at this car! It is going to crash into the yellow one.

Exercises
 
2. Write affirmative and negative sentences using be going to.
a. I /paint /my bedroom. > not hung up posters.
Example: I am going to paint by bedroom. I am not going to hung up posters.
b. John and I / meet / at the theme park > not at the cinema.c. My sister / work / in a hospital. > not travel around the world.
d. My parents /agree with me. > not argue with me.
e. I / buy / a new fantastic house. > not live in an ordinary house.
f. Our family / camp / outdoors / this summer.

Homework:
Write the words in the correct order.

1. to / it / going / this / rain / afternoon? / Is
2. this / meeting / us / 3.00 / They're / afternoon. / at
3. the / cinema / going / tonight. / I'm / not/  to
4. party's / be / going / think / I "/ fun. / to / the
5. live / is / the / in / going / James / States. / to / United
6. She / isn't / that / film. / to / like / going

No hay comentarios: